What makes Damon System different:
- Passive self-ligating braces are more teeth-friendly.
- High-technology wires move teeth much faster and are bonded easier.
- A new clinically proven treatment approach, allowing for teeth alignment and improved of facial aesthetics, as a rule without teeth extraction.
- Far more superior results.
- Considerably reduced treatment time and longer appointment intervals – up to three months.
Damon System FAQ’s:
Are all braces the same?
With the Damon System, we don’t just align the teeth; we create beautiful smiles. To achieve this, we take into account an individual’s face profile and other factors which are so import in anticipating what they will look like in their 40s, 50s and beyond. The Damon System is designed to deliver results for a lifetime.
How long does treatment take?
Treatment time with the Damon System is typically up to 50% faster than with conventional braces. One more advantage is that far fewer appointments are required during treatment.
Since the Damon System works so quickly, does that mean it is harsh or unsafe?
No. In fact, what makes the Damon System work so quickly is that it uses far gentler, more biologically sensible forces than conventional braces. The low-friction nature of the system assures improved tooth position and improved facial harmony.
Will my teeth hurt after adjustments?
Very light “shape memory” titanium wires are used that gently guide your teeth to their ideal position. Many people experience very little discomfort.
Aren’t braces big and bulky?
Not any more! Braces are much smaller than they were just a few years ago, and new materials are now used that make them very discreet.
What about adult treatment?
No problem. Adults can be treated quickly, easily, and most importantly, to a high-quality result.