Teeth extraction with bone restorations is done using a Swiss technology, utilizing ossiform (osteotropic) agent, which is placed in extraction socket and looks like fused granules.
RootReplica® (ß-TCP – Polylactic acid) is an osteotropic (bone-seeking) agent, which restores extraction socket and is inserted directly after tooth extraction. Essentially, RootReplica granulate is fused to look like a tooth root and placed directly after tooth extraction.
This is a model of tooth root, which is fabricated from an osteotropic agent Root Replica – a new system for prevention of any complications related to teeth extraction.
The RootReplica Advantage:
- Bleeding prevention.
- Prevention of infections.
- Bone preservation.
- Bone regeneration.
- Osteanabrosis prevention.
Fabrication of RootReplica:
- A mould is fabricated from the extracted tooth root.
- Subsequently, the mould is filled with the granular biomaterial.and glued in a special device.
- The mould is removed, and the tooth model is placed in the socket of the extracted tooth.